GTP Business and Technology Park
The GTP Business and Technology Park in Königsdorf in the west of the Greater Cologne area was opened in 1991. It is home to over 100 companies employing more than 700 people in the service and technology sectors. Their businesses cover information and communications technology, engineering, media, advertising and much more.
GTP Business and Technology Park offers:
- 32 000 m² of flexible rental space
- Modern rooms for offices, showrooms, medical practices, services centres and for storage
- Plenty of parking space
- Buildings and outside areas are attractive and well-cared for
- Shopping, sports and leisure facilities within easy reach
- Wide variety of restaurants and cafés
- Medical centre including many specialists and therapists
- 15 minutes from Cologne Central Station and 30 minutes from Cologne-Bonn airport by train
- Excellent motorway access to the A1, A3 and A4 motorways
- Excellent single-contact service for tenants thanks to 20 years of experience
Built to do business since the 1920s
The original business centre of Königsdorf was a complex of buildings built in classical 1920s style. The Großkönigsdorf Stoneware Factory was designed by Emil Rudolf Mewes, a prominent architect who also built the first Volkswagen factory near Fallersleben, and was known for clear, functional buildings for industry. The property was financed and managed by Großpeter Lindemann GmbH, today Quarzwerke GmbH, Frechen.